"Go Into All The World..."
Mission Trips With CRI
“As the Father has sent Me, so send I you.” John 20:21
All Are invited To Join Us On An
Adventure With A Purpose!
(See “Gallery” for pictures from past trips)
Every year we plan several mission trips to Africa. These trips provide a rewarding and exciting opportunity for Christians in the U.S. to fulfill the Great Commission.
While volunteers must cover their own expenses, our services are free of charge.
A representative from Calvary Relief International leads the team and arranges all trip details, including food, lodging & transportation.
Each trip is customized to match the schedule, size, gifts and needs of each unique group that God forms.
Each team will have the opportunity to be involved in
several ministries such as…
Hut to hut visitations, evangelism in schools, teaching in
churches and our Schools of Ministry, farming, kids
ministry, women’s ministry, pastors conferences, food distributions, etc.
We are always happy to bring doctors, nurses, Bible
teachers, water specialists, small business specialists
If you or your group wish to travel with CRI…
– Please contact us at least 3-4 months before proposed travel date if possible.
– You and each member of your team will be asked to fill out all three of the forms below and send them to…
CRI Mission Trip – P.O. Box 432 Soulsbyville, CA 95372 OR Email them to… [email protected]
– Mission Trips offered by CRI to the African Bush are not recommended for High School Youth Groups.
– We do not take minor children without a parent being present. Please contact us beforehand about children traveling in Africa with CRI.
– Recommended: At your invitation, a CRI representative would be happy to come to your church or town for a “Pre-Trip Orientation.” (Travel expenses from California covered by your group).
– Click Here to “Invite a Speaker” for more teaching options offered by CRI Representatives.
– Insurance: Even though we never anticipate any problems – we request (but it’s not required) that everyone who travels with CRI purchases travel insurance to cover any unexpected illness or injuries. Click the recommended link below for more information and pricing. (Make sure that the country in which you are traveling is covered before purchasing).
General Trip Information!
Duration: 14 to 30 days. May include wildlife safari (if available).
The cost of most trips to East Africa are approximately $2,500 – $3,000 per person (Depending on Air Fare). This includes round trip economy airline tickets – basic sleeping accommodations – in country transportation & three meals a day (whenever possible) which are prepared by & for the entire group.
• CRI is an International Church Planting and Crisis Relief 501(c)3 non-profit ministry. We are not a mission sending agency as we do not charge a fee for trips. Neither CRI nor its representatives receive any financial compensation from your participation in these offers.
Not Included: “Tourist” E-visa ($52 for Kenya) – Covid Testing (If unvaccinated) – Airport meals – travel insurance – travel vaccinations* – free time wildlife adventures or other entertainment – laundry services – unplanned travel or restaurant meals & souvenirs are all considered extra expenses and are not included in above estimated cost.
Mission Teams should be prepared to carryout team-building fundraisers for “Special Projects” that they will conduct in the field. CRI will match team contributions up to $5k per trip! (Food distributions, goats, shoes, building projects, etc.).
We will be organizing one or more of the following ministry opportunities… a one or two day pastor / leader conference, children’s programs, food distributions to the poor, construction projects, Health or Dental Clinics and hut to hut evangelism.
For Up To Date Entry and Exit Requirements see the U.S. Embassy / Kenya website at… https://ke.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
RT-PCR COVID-19 Testing:
Fully Vaccinated persons are no longer required to test in order to enter Kenya (or to return to the USA).
If you’re not vaccinated for COVID-19, testing is required to inter Kenya as of August, 2022.
RT-PCR testing is now available at SFO with a 1 hour turnover for results ($275).
For more information about pre-flight COVID testing at SFO and to make an appointment go to… https://www.flysfo.com/travel-well/covid-19-testing
The above website gives a list of recommended vaccinations for travelers going to Kenya / East Africa.