"Go Into All The World..."
Mission Trips With CRI
“As the Father has sent Me, so send I you.” John 20:21
You Are Invited To Join Us On An
Adventure With A Purpose!
(See “Gallery” for pictures from past trips)
Transformative Mission Opportunities with CRI
Every year, we meticulously plan multiple mission trips to Africa, providing an enriching opportunity for Bible teachers, doctors, nurses, water specialists, small business specialists, and more to contribute their valuable skills and expertise.
While volunteers bear the responsibility of covering their own expenses, our services are offered entirely free of charge. A dedicated representative from Calvary Relief International guides the team, managing every trip detail, including food, lodging, and transportation.
Diverse Ministries, One Mission:
Each team participating in our mission trips has the chance to engage in various ministries. Annually in October, we host Pastor/Leader conferences. Other options include hut-to-hut visitations, evangelism in schools, teaching in churches and our Schools of Ministry. Additionally, there is a need for kids and women’s ministry.
We also address physical needs such as food distributions and setting up mobile health clinics. The possibilities are vast, and your involvement can create a lasting impact.
Join us on this journey as we work together to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve.
(Many of our mission trips include “Bush Village Ministry.” Please contact us to learn more about what that may involve).
If you or your group wish to travel with CRI…
– Please contact us at least 3-4 months before proposed travel date if possible.
– You and each member of your team will be asked to fill out all three of the forms below and send them to…
CRI Mission Trip – P.O. Box 432 Soulsbyville, CA 95372 OR Email them to… [email protected]
– Mission Trips offered by CRI to the African Bush are not recommended for larger groups or High School Youth Groups.
– We do not take minor children without a parent being present. Please contact us beforehand about children traveling in Africa with CRI.
– Recommended: At your invitation, a CRI representative would be happy to come to your church or town for a “Pre-Trip Orientation.” (Travel expenses from California covered by your church or group).
– Click Here to “Invite a Speaker” for more teaching options offered by CRI Representatives.
– Insurance: Even though we never anticipate any problems – we request (but it’s not required) that everyone who travels with CRI purchases travel insurance to cover any unexpected illness or injuries. Click the recommended link below for more information and pricing. (Make sure that the country in which you are traveling is covered before purchasing).
General Trip Information!
Duration: 14 to 30 days. May include wildlife safari (if available).
The cost of most trips to East Africa are approximately $2,500 – $3,000 per person (Depending on Air Fare). This includes round trip economy airline tickets – basic sleeping accommodations – in country transportation & three meals a day (whenever possible) which are prepared by & for the entire group.
• CRI is an International Church Planting and Crisis Relief 501(c)3 non-profit ministry. We are not a mission sending agency as we do not charge a fee for trips. Neither CRI nor its representatives receive any financial compensation from your participation in these offers.
Not Included: “Tourist” E-visa ($52 for Kenya) – Airport meals – travel insurance – travel vaccinations* – free time wildlife adventures or other entertainment – laundry services – unplanned travel or restaurant meals & souvenirs are all considered extra expenses and are not included in above estimated cost.
Mission Teams should be prepared to carryout team-building fundraisers for “Special Projects” that they will conduct in the field. CRI will match team contributions up to $5k per trip! (Food distributions, goats, shoes, building projects, etc.).
We will be organizing one or more of the following ministry opportunities… a one or two day pastor / leader conference, children’s programs, food distributions to the poor, construction projects, Health or Dental Clinics and hut to hut evangelism.
Covid-19 & Travel Vaccinations Information:
For Up To Date Entry and Exit Requirements see the U.S. Embassy / Kenya website at… https://ke.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
RT-PCR COVID-19 Testing: October 2023 –– Testing and Proof of Vacination is no longer mandatory for American citizens to enter Kenya or to return to the USA. (This may change at any time).
RT-PCR testing is no longer available at SFO. Check out Carbon Health for locations near you.
Recommended Travel VACCINATIONS: