"Go Into All The World..."
Mission Trips With CRI
“As the Father has sent Me, so send I you.” John 20:21
Every year we plan several mission trips to Africa & other impoverished nations. These trips provide a rewarding and exciting opportunity for Christians in the U.S. to reach some of the world’s most vulnerable people for Jesus. On average, these projects last between 10 to14 days but longer trips are available.
While volunteers must cover their own expenses, our services are free of charge. Neither CRI or it’s representatives receive any financial compensation. A team of representatives from Calvary Relief International leads the project and arranges all trip details, including logistics, transportation, lodging, etc.
Trips are customized to match the size, skills, gifts and needs of each group that God forms.
There is an open invitation for pastors and teachers to join us in organizing leadership conferences of all sorts – as well as doctors & nurses who wish to set up clinic outreaches.
If you or your group are interested in volunteering on one of our missions projects – please contact us at least four months before the next scheduled trip if possible.
A CRI representative is available to come to your church for a pre-trip orientation and basic training to prepare you for your adventure. (Travel expenses paid for by your group).
Next Trip is to Kenya in May 2019!
Our Kenya trip in July, 2018 was a success! (See “Gallery” for photos).
May 1-14, 2019: 14 days including a visit to the baby elephant rescue orphanage or a one day wildlife safari (if desired). We will be organizing a one or two day pastor / leader conference, a children’s program at Anchored Hope Schools, a food distribution in Samburu Country & a one day construction project in Maasai Land. Hut to hut evangelism & visitations to encourage the believers in two new church plants are also planned.
We welcome pastors, teachers, doctors & nurses, children workers, construction workers, water specialists, videographers, photographers, group cooks and general servants of the living God. If you have a heart to serve – there is a place and a need for you (Contact us below).
The cost of this trip is approximately $2,500 per person. This includes round trip airline tickets – basic sleeping accommodations – three meals a day which are prepared for the entire group and in country transportation. $200 per person will go to offset some of the necessary ministry expenses, such as, rice & beans for food distributions, food for pastors at conferences, building materials & supplies for children’s outreaches.
- (CRI does not charge a fee for organizing. Neither CRI or it’s representatives receive any financial compensation).
Not Included: Airport meals – travel insurance – vaccinations* – free time wildlife adventures or other entertainment – laundry services – unplanned travel or restaurant meals & souvenirs are all considered extra expenses and are not included in above estimated cost.
*Vaccinations: Kenya, East Africa. Please go to https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/
Mexico, Peru, Chile, Nepal, Liberia, Cuba, Uganda or Japan
Take your pick! We know people with needs in all of these places and we’d love to introduce you to them.
If you or your group wish to
travel with CRI…
– Please contact us at least 3-4 months before proposed travel date if possible. (eg. in December or January if the trip is planned for May).
– Then, you and each member of your team will be asked to completely fill out all three of the forms below and send them to… CRI Mission Trip – 501 Sonora Ave. Sonora, CA 95370 / OR / Email them to… firstname.lastname@example.org
– At your invitation, a CRI representative would be happy to come to your church or town for a one to two hour “Trip Orientation.” (Forms would be due at that time if you choose this option).
– See “Missions 101” in the above menu for more teaching options offered by CRI.
– Even though we never anticipate any problems – we always request everyone to purchase trip insurance to cover any unexpected illness or injuries. Click the recommended link below for more information and pricing. (Make sure that the country in which you are traveling is covered before purchasing).